The Neverending Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Neverending Story Reviews

April 8, 2018
This movie brings back a lot memories. My favorite song from that movie is Bastian's Happy Flight. I love the creative characters. I love the landscapes. Morla is my favorite character.
½ March 27, 2018
Memorable and dark. "The Neverending Story" is unforgettable.
½ March 15, 2018
Some pacing issues but overall a fun filled family film.
February 7, 2018
A beautiful, nostalgic, yet depressing movie. If you've read the book, this film might disappoint you, but it still such a wonderful journey.
January 30, 2018
One of my favorite movies when I was a kid, one of my favorite movies now that I am a larger and older kid. ATREYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!
December 29, 2017
Great fantastic phenomenal movie starring some random kid off the street literally but he was fantastic. I love the story, and the special effects, even in 2017 still look great.
December 17, 2017
An amazing classic. Even to this day, it holds up well.
November 27, 2017
Very clever imaginative children's fantasy story.
November 11, 2017
Puppy+unicorn=The Never Ending Story!
November 9, 2017
When it comes to kids movies, this is an absolute masterpiece.
November 4, 2017
Whimsical and hopeful in regards of its objective as a whole story, Wolgang Peterson's adaptation of the classic book may or may not differ from it, but the fantastic make up and creature designs- perfectly filling the practical effects that were so iconic and used in the 80s- in combination with the great storytelling are just a fraction of what makes this film so special in regards of its content, for every character and moment feels epic and important, representing the accomplishment this movie turned into.
September 10, 2017
If nothing, it has a fantastic score and visual effects.
August 28, 2017
One of the best movies of all times
½ August 6, 2017
A timeless classic that should be required viewing for every child. How many lonely children has this movie inspired?
July 1, 2017
i loved this movie as a kid, it had fantasy, adventure and it took it's audience seriously. it is a little creepy with some of the creatures designs but that's okay since the characters are well developed and for what's considered a kid's movie it's very mature. if i were to pick a favorite character i would choose Falkor due to his gentle wise nature... and then the sequels came but that is another story (see what i did there)?
June 20, 2017
One of the best children's films ever made!
May 24, 2017
A-W-S-O-M-E AWSOME AWESOME JUST LIKE MEš???
April 20, 2017
While slightly underwhelming from what I thought it would be, The NeverEnding Story still stands strong with some creative characters, charm, imagination, and at times some effective drama. This is a smart, good old fashioned family film to check out.
½ April 12, 2017
This is a strong classic film that lives on thanks to an incredibly sharp storyline. The effects have aged but this film is timeless, you forget how much Hollywood spells out everything in the first 20 mins, this film is storytelling and it's refreshing in this day and age. The acting is spot on and that epic film song kicks things off in style. Never grew up with this film and It's a shame but you are never too old to discover a clever film like this.
March 21, 2017
The Gmork! That, is my number one most terrifying movie villain of all time! The quality of this film still holds up to this day, and it shows! No matter what people say, this is still one movie that gets better as I get older!