The Night Walker Reviews

• Sep 06, 2015

Mostly forgotten thriller that is rarely shown on TV nor has it been available on DVD. Odd because this is Stanwyck's final film (everything after that was TV), it is William Castle as director after all, and the other cast are memorable. Twist ending, lots of screams, dream sequences, etc.

• Sep 06, 2015

The 57-year-old Barbara Stanwyck,in her last theatrical appearance, co-stars with her real-life 53-year-old husband of eleven years, Robert Taylor, whom she divorced before filming. They previously, before their marriage, made two films together. For those looking for the film's pros: the opening animated montage isamusing and the wedding ceremony taking place in a deserted chapel filled with mannequins is chilling.

• Jan 18, 2015

Extraño film , sobreactuado , a su favor algunas buenas escenas de suspense

Extraño film , sobreactuado , a su favor algunas buenas escenas de suspense

• Nov 25, 2014

• Mar 21, 2014

Let's Scare Barbara To Death--Pleasent Dreams!!

Let's Scare Barbara To Death--Pleasent Dreams!!

• Oct 15, 2013

There were some decent mannequin related frights and the 'click-click' of Howard's cane was a little spooky but there were no sustained or lasting scares. I did like the cast. The recurring theme music, while annoying at first, actually enhanced the movie later. The wrap-up of this whodunit was okay in a Scooby-Doo kind of way.

• Dec 03, 2012

Love William Castle and This Is a CALSSIC!

Love William Castle and This Is a CALSSIC!

• Mar 31, 2012

One of William Castle's more interesting films. With another screenplay from Robert Bloch, this movie is one part Twilight Zone, one part Vertigo, and all parts William Castle. This is one of his better efforts and I did find some creepiness to it, which rarely happens to me. It is far better than his previous effort I Saw What You Did.

• Tim S Super Reviewer
    Jan 16, 2010

One of William Castle's more interesting films. With another screenplay from Robert Bloch, this movie is one part Twilight Zone, one part Vertigo and all parts Castle. This is one of William's better efforts and I did find some creepyness to it, which rarely happens to me. It is far better than his previous effort I Saw What You Did.

• Jan 01, 2010