The Nightingale Reviews

• Donna
    Sep 10, 2019

I thought it was terrible. There were 3 older ladys sitting beside me at theater and they all 3 got up and left after about 15 minutes into the movie. The movie was nothing like I thought it would be. Waste of my hard earned money.

• sherry
    Aug 26, 2019

Great suspense! Loved it!

Great suspense! Loved it!

• I. Rex
    Aug 12, 2019

Visceral and real and off the scale brutal. DO NOT GO INTO THIS ONE LIGHTLY. This is a savage watch. If you can stomach horrific violence both physically and psychologically its worth viewing. Franciosi and Ganambarr are both excellent and should be commended for performing so well in what was certainly a grueling production.

• Dan L
    Aug 11, 2019

Genuinely one of the most harrowing pieces of cinema I have ever experienced! From the moment it begins it never relents in its unfathomable intensity! There aren’t words for how incredible this film is!!!