The Nutty Professor Reviews

• Mar 21, 2021

There are a lot of funny bits in "The Nutty Professor", and it teaches a pretty good life lesson, too. Be warned that the language is really rough, so don't expect to watch this with your 5 year old. I give it a C, if you've already seen the best, but you insist on watching a movie, try this one out.

• Mar 20, 2021

Funny and original!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny and original!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mar 07, 2021

Algumas partes são engraçadas, mas o filme no geral nem tanto.

Algumas partes são engraçadas, mas o filme no geral nem tanto.

• Mar 02, 2021

Holds up pretty good for a 90's comedy, humor would be considered "edgy" to political correct zombies (as would seinfeld)

• Dec 02, 2020

It's not amazing but it's a piece of my childhood and some parts are still kinda funny.

• Nov 26, 2020

one of the best comedy films I've ever seen, he's funny but not that funny.

one of the best comedy films I've ever seen, he's funny but not that funny.

• Oct 11, 2020

while some of the film's humor is very on the nose, an inventive idea, and pretty funny scenes, make The Nutty Professor a winner in it's own right, while uplifted by Eddie Murphy's hilarious performance as the entire Klump family.

• Jul 07, 2020

The humor almost never lands and is far to childish.

The humor almost never lands and is far to childish.

• Jun 25, 2020

Is it over the top? Yes. Is there some gross out stuff? Yes. However for a remake, it’s fiercely original, and Eddie Murphy gives an amazing performance.

• May 22, 2020

A movie that is so lackluster in keeping audience attention, and one that relies on unfunny humor way to much, I just want to forget I ever saw this