The Obama Effect - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Obama Effect Reviews

½ July 13, 2012
This movie stereotypes its own audience, it tells, but not show, and it describes political topics with the intelligence of a high school freshman.
½ July 13, 2012
really...more propaganda than entertainment and horrible film
July 12, 2012
No matter what the approach of this film, it only solidifies the fact that this infautation on the part of Obama devotees (I can barely call them voters anymore--even Reagan doesn't get this kind of slobber) exemplifies that Obama's presidency ahs turned into a cult of personality.
July 12, 2012
I was truly shocked on how good this movie was. The movie has great acting, good script, lots of heart, its very engaging, and above all it triggers a emotional connection. Katt Williams can definitely do drama. Charles S. Dutton aka Roc does it again. He makes you laugh, cheer and fall in love with the story. I had low expectations, cause of the lack of advertising, and I understand why - ITS NOT FOR EVERYBODY, BUT FOR WHO ITS FOR...ITS GREAT!!! I'm telling everybody to see this movie. I love the energy that I felt amongst the crowd as we exited the theater - It a feeling that I won't soon forget :)
July 10, 2012
Having seen an early screener of this movie I can honestly say this movie is funny and has a huge heart. Katt williams is a crack up as a republican and the rest of the cast gives amazing performances. I definitely recommend seeing this movie...
July 10, 2012
gotta go c this movie
July 7, 2012
Obama, save me from your followers.
July 3, 2012
Sounds like more elitist hollywood propaganda crap.