The Odd Life of Timothy Green Reviews

• 20h ago

I think this is more than 5 stars. More than the best. I'm crying, this is the best family movie for me

• Sep 08, 2020

Trying to hard to be sweet and sentimental but it's just a movie about two people who shouldn't be parents projecting their insecurities into a child. With a weird B plot about "inventing a new kind of pencil" for seemingly no reason. It was like someone really wanted to make a quirky indie movie but all they could manage was weird sentimental junk.

• Jun 26, 2020

This movie is entertaining, you can see it one time and thats enough. Anyways, this movie gives you a new perspective of what life is and it has a beautiful message, however the production is not at its best nor the elaboration of the movie.

• Apr 14, 2020

"The Odd Life of Timothy Green" is a solid feel-good family film. Sure this movie is a bit cheesy at times and it's pretty easy to see where it is headed, but I still couldn't resist its charm. I think Jennifer Garner and Joel Edgerton do a good job as the main characters and I was easily able to empathize with them. Despite being somewhat predictable, I thought the movie had a unique premise and presented the themes in a fun way. There were many heartwarming moments in this movie and I smiled through pretty much all of them. I think it is an underrated little movie that any age group can find enjoyment in, which is a rare treat.

• Daniel
    Apr 03, 2020

This shit made me cry :(

This shit made me cry :(

• Apr 01, 2020

Great movie should be 60 percent on

Great movie should be 60 percent on

• Mar 16, 2020

Story/Screenplay: (3.5/5) A family-oriented story about a couple who, after finding that they are unable to have children, receive a son gifted with special abilities. Duration/Tempo: (3.5/5) At 1 hour and 45 minutes, it's an average length movie that felt about the same. Easy to watch. Cast & Crew: (4/5) Jennifer Garner does a great job as an amazing mom. Joel Edgerton delivers a strong performance as her husband. Summary: (3.5/5) The story is decent, the cast is endearing, and the film is reasonably long. A thumbs up.

• Feb 24, 2020

I loved this sweet heart warming story. Just a great feel good family movie.

I loved this sweet heart warming story. Just a great feel good family movie.

• Feb 08, 2020

Just Watched Disney's "The Odd Life Of Timothy Green". Honestly, It's Not That Good. The Film Has A Great Message & I Know For A Fact That It Means To Do Some Good, But The Problems I View Are That It's Too Sentimental Like "Patch Adams" & It Goes Through The Same Repeated Formula Like In Disney's 1999 Adaptaption Of "Inspector Gadget". Sometimes, Even The Acting Can Be A Little Awkward. Not From CJ Adams As Timothy, He's The Only Good & Well-Acted Character To Me In This Movie. The Parents, Played By Joel Edgerton & Jennifer Garner, Are Just Nuts! And On Top Of That, Most Of The Other Adults Are Just Dicks; Speaking Of Which, The Film Is Pretty Mean-Spirited Too. It All Just Seems Unrealistic As Mean-Spiritedness Goes. Again, I Know This Film Means Well, But It's Too Sentimental, Too Clichéd, Awkwardly Acted, Mean-Spirited, & Thinly-Written Just To Bring A Happy Ending For The People Who Demanded It The Most. Personally, As Disney Films Go, I'd See Myself Make Like A Tree & Leave.

• Nov 30, 2019

This is a good movie for the whole family. Some of the negative reviews are because people cant understand the meaning of the movie. It is very heartfelt, emotional, and teaches life lessons