The Odd Life of Timothy Green Reviews

• Jul 08, 2019

Good performances by the actors make up for the gaping holes in the script.

Good performances by the actors make up for the gaping holes in the script.

• Jun 15, 2019

Perfect family movie...

Perfect family movie...

• Jun 09, 2019

Great movie. Very heartwarming. I only cried like 8 times.

Great movie. Very heartwarming. I only cried like 8 times.

• May 04, 2019

If you want to see the worst parenting ever, just watch The Odd Life of Timothy Green!

• Apr 24, 2019

makes you feel good.

makes you feel good.

• Jesse O Super Reviewer
    Mar 09, 2019

If you want to read the review I wrote for this, go to letterboxd.com/HankIsDead514. I can no longer post long reviews on here and I'm not writing two separate reviews for the same movie.

• Dec 30, 2018

possibly the worst film I have seen in the cinema - truly felt like walking out but I was with others. This film is so sugary sweet you may need the dentist afterwards

• Nov 01, 2018

Best Film i've ever seen, and cried so much at the end, i would say this is my favourite film EVER!,, i watched this once every year and still makes me cry like a baby. Full of Love, Comedy, Hope and Courage displayed throughout the film.

• Oct 09, 2018

Wow, what a meandering mess. I can't believe I stuck around until the end- which I admit put a lump in my throat. The trouble is there is just way too many meaningless, fluffy scenes one has to sit through before there is anything close to a payoff. Jennifer Garner seems throughout this flick to not really have a grasp on how to play her character, and the Timothy Green character is just plain weird, with no explanation in sight other than he was the offspring of the family garden. Save yourself a couple hours and pass on this one.

• Sep 17, 2018

Some critics look too much into things as if everything needs to fit in their little world or it's ridiculous or "too sentimental"... too sentimental? Please!! This movie was well written and the cast highlighted their specific roles perfectly. The story is great and contains great moral value. This is one of those movies where I'll watch it with every single one of my children as they grow.