Reviews

• Jan 10, 2022

There are fun elements and serious heartfelt moments. But it all feels pretty unbalanced, so ends up coming off corny and stupid.

• Nov 22, 2021

For the budget I truly enjoyed this film. Yes it was campy but the witches looked pretty cool along with the western them.

• Jul 06, 2021

Dull, cheap looking and uninvolving horror Western that never settles properly into either camp.

• May 25, 2021

A very watchable 2.6

A very watchable 2.6

• May 07, 2021

A western/horror? Interesting premise that turns into "From Dusk Till Dawn" then just stops. I've seen worse recently ("Goat", pointless, half a star), so "Pale Door" gets a whole star, mainly for utilizing one tree to make a forest. Nice budgeting!

• Apr 16, 2021

😅😅the acting is really bad,production as s well, elements from dusk till dawn, but very amateurish, the idea is indeed good, and no SGI effects, kudos for that

• Feb 08, 2021

The premise of this sounded like a great idea, western where a train robbery doesn't go as planned, and the brothers responsible along with their gang must hold up in an abandoned town occupied by witches. Unfortunately the execution lacked any kind of compelling story. Mind you for a horror movie, there is some impressive gore in the third act, and the witches in their true form are interestingly horrific, just wish this was better as a whole.

• Jan 10, 2021

One of the worst movies I’ve ever seen.

One of the worst movies I’ve ever seen.

• Jan 08, 2021

I got through maybe 10 minutes and could no longer take the terrible acting. The gunfight scene in the street was laughable. I wish there were negative stars. DO NOT WATCH.

• Jan 04, 2021

Su historia es simploncilla, pero podria funcionar, sobretodo porque tiene un reparto que está bastante bien para el nivel de la película. Lástima que el diseño de producción sea un completo desastre. Entiendo que hacer una película realista en el oeste americano no debe de ser muy barato, pero si los spaguetti western conseguían casi hacerlo en los 60s y 70s... Al final lo que queda es un subproducto que podria haber estado muchísimo mejor, sobretodo a nivel visual...