The Perfect Age of Rock 'n' Roll - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Perfect Age of Rock 'n' Roll Reviews

August 15, 2011
I loved this film so much! I wish all films were made this well!
½ August 8, 2011
And so recently I took my son to see an indie film. That film was ‚The Perfect Age of Rock & Roll‚?. This movie is my cousin Michael Jeremiah‚(TM)s first speaking role. It was a small role and I was happy for him. But now my review: (jude mentally cracks knuckles).

This was a film about two high school buddies with talent and dreams of rock & roll success. Spyder, lead vocalist, and Eric Jensen (played by Jason Ritter) as lyricist and lead guitarist. Spyder steals his partners demo songs and finds fame as a solo artist. When Spyder‚(TM)s second album is a flop he returns to his hometown of Oyster Bay, NY to reunite with Jensen and coerce him into making lyric magic all over again.

This is a formulistic pseudo road trip movie full of rock and roll clich√ (C)s. Despite decent production quality and better than average performances this film lacks the climatic ending I had hoped for. It seemingly ends without a resolution that made any sense in how the story had been building up to.
August 6, 2011
Watching it now On Demand!!
August 3, 2011
The ever intriguing 27th Club.,created a sort of pattern to rock and roll lore., a fateful milestone laced with tragic deaths of certain Musicians..
June 14, 2011
This film is going to rock! Been waiting a while for this one.