The Perfect Assistant Reviews

• May 31, 2017

This turned out to be a lot better than I was expecting, but the acting could still have used work.

• Aug 03, 2014

LMN rules...I can't be without it!!

LMN rules...I can't be without it!!

• Jan 15, 2013

It's an interesting movie, to say the least. While predictable at most moments, the performance and storytelling is top-notch. Should the opportunity arise, I'd suggest picking up this movie.

• Jan 28, 2012

A great film!!! So intense throughout. You actually feel sorry for Rachel's character throughout this film as her love for her boss is unrequited. I love it and hope to own the DVD someday.

• Jul 15, 2011

Absolute waste of space of a movie.

Absolute waste of space of a movie.

• Mar 22, 2010

hahaha. it was so great. another great lifetime movie

hahaha. it was so great. another great lifetime movie

• Dec 28, 2009

no..... not intresting in it at all.....

no..... not intresting in it at all.....

• Dec 28, 2009

old fasion fatal attraction plot, but fair enough...

old fasion fatal attraction plot, but fair enough...

• Sep 03, 2009

• Mar 04, 2009

It was a great movie. There is a similar one to it called The Perfect Nanny. You should watch it!