The Perfect Host Reviews

• Jun 12, 2019

Totally enjoyable. Thoroughly predictable and I smiled as each scene unfolded and the 'invader' found himself captured and involved in a story unfolding where he is realized as the central character. Moreso, a character whose ultimate demise appears before his eyes as in a movie. Wonderfully executed and I come back to it every six months to enjoy the unfolding of this interesting story. And what wine would you enjoy? White or red?

• Feb 03, 2019

First 3/4 good then it takes a horrible nosedive.

First 3/4 good then it takes a horrible nosedive.

• Jan 26, 2019

I really enjoyed it.

I really enjoyed it.

• Dec 23, 2018

Something different and most welcomed. Worth the watch.

Something different and most welcomed. Worth the watch.

• Dec 01, 2018

Very unpredictable, didn't see the protagonist coming at all. Pretty good acting, gets boring though.

• Sep 10, 2018

Interesting, but not thrilling.

Interesting, but not thrilling.

• Apr 07, 2018

David Hyde Pierce is fantastic!

David Hyde Pierce is fantastic!

• Feb 04, 2018

Very underrated film.

Very underrated film.

• Jan 25, 2018

this is such a fantastic movie was not expecting this at all great acting great script

• Oct 06, 2017

The performances are excellent. While at first an intriguing (though stylistically and rhythmically flat) Hitchcock thriller, the story falls apart in the final act, to the point of becoming a completely different movie.