The Perfect House - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Perfect House Reviews

September 24, 2014
This is a must see!!!!
½ August 5, 2014
Kinda crappy. Needs moar boobs.
½ February 24, 2014
My first thoughts of this movie was that I was watching American Horror Story season one Murder House. So I went and looked it up which came first. I was actually surprised that this movie came first. In any case one you get an entire season of the crazy crap that happens in one house and in another case you get a movie of the crazy crap that happens in one house. You can take out the scenes of that crazy crap and still understand the plot. The plot itself equals about ten minutes worth of the movie. If you are looking to watch a movie in which obscure murders occur and that offers plenty of gore then this is the movie for you. Even if there is a smidge of plot in it, it isn't worth watching it for it. The plot is about showing off a house because an agent wants to sell it.
January 7, 2014
The Perfect Basement Horror Anthology--Horror Movie that is a MUST SEE!!
February 2, 2013
A young married couple is just dying to get into the home of their dreams, but what the real estate agent hasn't told them is that the only way they're leaving is in a hearse! THE PERFECT HOUSE tells a trilogy of terrifying tales surrounding a mysterious murder house that has claimed the lives of countless victims. As the oversexed real estate agent walks the pair through each room, a new story is unfolded as part of an inventive bookend to this omnibus effort. Kris Hulbert and Randy Kent bring together a cast filled with many of their favorite stars from the 80's and 90's, including Felissa Rose and Jonathan Tiersten from SLEEPAWAY CAMP as well as RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD's John Philbin and more! Gore and Slasher fans will be right at home, since each of the stories have a bloody payoff in the end. Sibling rivalry turns deadly in the first act, a psycho maniac plays cat and mouse with his latest victim in the second, and a wild family of ingrates learns the importance of being a good neighbor in the third. The acting is hit or miss considering the cast was likely chosen for their face value, but each of the tales are fast, funny, and brutally violent. If you're in the market for a gory new place to call home, be sure to check out THE PERFECT HOUSE!

-Carl Manes