The Perfect Suspect (A Daughter's Conviction) Reviews

• Jan 22, 2011

Just another subpar Lifetime-type movie with nothing I haven't seen before and no impressive acting to speak of. The idea is good, but it's poorly executed. I guess I can't say I was disappointed, though, since I almost always hate movies of this type.

• Aug 28, 2009

Simple who done it story with a slight twist..... but terrible terrible acting. Don't bother for the most part..... find something else on tv if you can.

• Red L Super Reviewer
    Apr 11, 2009

I don't know if it is an option or not, but the version I saw had a narrator doing a running commentary on the scenes - as if the movie watcher was blind or something. It drove me nuts - I took off one star for that feature. As a whodunit, it was average. I guessed the culprit near the very beginning, but I wasn't positive. Us movie goers having to see the heroine imagining each possible suspect killing her step-dad was also a turnoff.