The Pill Reviews

• Oct 01, 2017

Everyone in this movie was just awful. Really wish it could have ended in mass murder

• Jun 25, 2017

Boring movie with stupid, manipulative and bland characters. It's very difficult to feel empathy for anyone so asinine. Fred has no balls. Mindy (and her family) is a lunatic. And, in the end you're left hanging... and you don't care.

• Apr 22, 2017

Didn't like any of the characters, didn't really like the movie either ;)

Didn't like any of the characters, didn't really like the movie either ;)

• Apr 10, 2017

Love win out. Surprise.

Love win out. Surprise.

• Nov 28, 2016

Honestly there was no point to the movie, and a terrible ending.

Honestly there was no point to the movie, and a terrible ending.

• Sep 16, 2016

The Pill(2011) Starring: Noah Bean, Rachel Boston, Anna Chlumsky, Jean Brassard, S. Lue McWilliams, Steve Routman, Julia Royter, Jack Tartaglia, Al Thompson, and Dreama Walker Directed By: J.C. Khoury Review Hello everyone your pal the cupid critic here to tell you about why you should use a condom, you won't make a shitty love story like this one. The film is about Fred being worried that he has gotten the free-spirited Mindy pregnant after an unprotected one-night stand, Fred feigns romantic interest and sticks by her side for twelve hours to make sure she takes both doses of the morning-after pill. If this film any intentional goals of being something good, it fails cause this is most uneventful and boring love story. It's not even that funny. Which makes it harder to sit through. The characters I don't remember and I just finished watching it this second. Only Fred the dumbass who is unsuccesful at putting on a condom and thus you have your very boring and uneventful love story. The story is not interesting if anything it feels forced upon. They do this for the sake of the plot, which contemplates to this and this. The movie convenience and plot device after another, this movie didn't need to happen, I mean it was so dang boring I need to listen to my love songs to stay awake. The direction is pretty okay, J.C Khoury does a fine job with shot but fails in getting good performances out of his actors. They all look like rejects for a soap opera. None of the elements in a good film are present, is J.C Khpoury's shots good? yes, but that doesn't make the film any less boring, tedious, stupid and uneventful. I'm giving THE PILL a half out of five.

• Jun 07, 2016

The characters are a holes.

The characters are a holes.

• Mar 31, 2016

i wanted to punch the male character 80% of the time

i wanted to punch the male character 80% of the time

• Mar 17, 2016

Surprisingly enjoyable

Surprisingly enjoyable

• Mar 09, 2016

A good turn of events comedy, Anna Chlumsky grew into an adult role and hardly recognized her. Not the best show... not the worst.