The Possession of David O'Reilly Reviews

• Aug 23, 2015

Less a possession movie, and more a surreal mystery. It's extremely dark, both in tone and lighting, but raises more questions than answers. For this, though, that's the best thing you can do.

• Nov 04, 2012

The Possession of David O'Reilly had potential but sadly failed. The actor who played David was really good. Through watching this you being to wonder if what David is seeing is real or if he is gone mad. My theory throughout the movie is that he was insane, and the creatures he was seeing were his guilt, but then the end happens, and I am not so sure. This movie fails though through the characters not behaving logical, and the movie being so dark. Most scenes you can't see anything going on, and it really detracts from the tension and suspense.

• Sep 27, 2012

The plot is weak but the monsters are amazing. A good watch for monster and demon fans.

• Sep 01, 2012

How can I put it without sounding pretentious? Pure jobbies. In fact, I've had more enjoyment squeezing out a jobby that resists every attempt to be expelled from my anus than from watching this drivel.

• Aug 21, 2012

Nothing was on TV, so I put this movie on......this movie starts off pretty intriguing. and it does a good job of holding your interest. it isn't until it is over that you realize hardly anything happened, nothing was explained, and all and all it was extremely monotonous. a guy sees a monster walking outside. no one else sees it.

• Aug 11, 2012

Pretty weak payoff, but it was better than crap like paranormal activitiy

Pretty weak payoff, but it was better than crap like paranormal activitiy

• Jul 10, 2012

Very confusing but leaves you with mixed emotions of wether David was imagining this thru his mental state or he was having a reaction to his pain medication.

• Mar 13, 2012

Mizerno do kraj! Koga bi postoel aparat za merenje na mizerijata,za filmov bi eksplodiral!!!

• Sep 04, 2011

Haunting in a way, to see how hysteria can be infectious. Annoying, typical for the "flashlight movies" such as the Blair Witch Project and Quarantine. Very slow moving plot. Could have been better.

• Aug 21, 2011

Una espantosa película inglesa, donde hacen creer algo sobrenatural donde no lo hay, no vale la pena ver