The Prime Ministers: The Pioneers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Prime Ministers: The Pioneers Reviews

October 16, 2015
How you can give this movie such a low rating is beyond me! Obviously you are totally oblivious to these characters who each took their individual courageous steps into the unknown fully aware that a whole nation's future, albeit a small one, depended on their decisions. Because of them, Israel and its Egyptian and Jordaninas have lived peacefully side by side for 35 and 25 years respectively when in the previous 35 years they went to war 4 times. They proved that if peace is possible between two religions who for thousands of years have been at odds with one another, then neighbors can call upon their natural human desire, strength.compassion,understanding and patience to live side by side no matter where they live. Special respect and thanks to the cast as well as Moriah and of course Simon Wiesenthal Center who gave life to these four individuals, their advisers and their Arab counter parts, President Sadat and King Hussein. More movies such as this are a must for the survival of the new generation to get to know such great historical figures. Watching the movie, there were tears of joy, pride and sadness to all the lost lives and evil arising from distrust and suspicion but can also be removed from among human beings.
November 17, 2013
Phenomenal documentary. So well done, it exceeded all expectations. I was riveted throughout. If I had one wish for this documentary, is that they would have chosen a voice communicating more gravitas than Sandra Bullock for the voice of Golda Meir.
October 17, 2013
Rick Trank is an amazing director and producer. I am interested in anything he has directed!
October 16, 2013
I can't wait to see this film. The history of an underdog nations will to survive.
October 15, 2013
this is a not to be missed film. The history of these trailblazers in the early days of Israel is faithfully and dramatically told,from the perspective of an expert.One of the BEST that Moriah makes with such integrity...
October 15, 2013
Looking forward to seeing this!