The Prince & Me 4 Reviews

• Mar 14, 2017

Lame. Shame as I recall the previous 3 were pretty fine in a way.

Lame. Shame as I recall the previous 3 were pretty fine in a way.

• Sep 06, 2016

There was absolutely no need for The Prince And Me to become a franchise and this horrible movie is a perfect example of why I believe so.

• May 08, 2015

Can't wait to see part # 05. Whoever write this movie story lines & casting. Hopefully, Is being recognize for their work. Locations are always beautiful.

• Apr 03, 2014

Even though the cast keeps changing in these movies I keep watching them. Thankfully, the expanded role of Soren and the addition of a love interest for him break up the usual monotony in these stories.

• Nov 07, 2013

Bedre end 1 , 2 og 3 tilsammen :o)

Bedre end 1 , 2 og 3 tilsammen :o)

• Sep 23, 2012

why did I watch this again?

why did I watch this again?

• May 01, 2011

A little drawn out as it's the fourth of much the same storyline

A little drawn out as it's the fourth of much the same storyline

• Mar 24, 2011

even their CC was low budget! it was so bad, it was great. and i totally got it buy accident. And i don't think they could have found a creepier replacement for Prince Edvard.

• Oct 02, 2010

I have this dvd: it great shows, i love it, etc... :D

I have this dvd: it great shows, i love it, etc... :D

• Jul 25, 2010

great movie. Just as enjoyable as the previous Prince & Me movies.

great movie. Just as enjoyable as the previous Prince & Me movies.