The Princess and the Marine Reviews

• Apr 07, 2017

Want to see it again

Want to see it again

• Apr 09, 2014

One of my favorite romance movies. If you're a fan of forbidden romance it is a great watch!

• Jul 26, 2013

esta bien padre esta pelicula es la mejor

esta bien padre esta pelicula es la mejor

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Apr 23, 2013

Pretty entertaining! I was sad to hear their marriage didn't work out, but it was still a good movie.

• Jan 27, 2013

A nice movie about this true romance story.This couple had to get over a lot of problems to finally get together but their fairy tale will not have a happily ever after.A really nice movie!

• Dec 22, 2012

It was an amazing movie but the ending totally ruined the whole show. It's sad to hear that they were divorced before their fifth wedding anniversary. That part could have been left out.

• Mar 19, 2012

this was a very heartwarming tale between a princess and a marine one of the best loved stories since the movie: ?A Walk to Remember? love it to death! :D

• Feb 17, 2012

This was not half as good as I thought it would be, especially because it is actually based on a true story. Ultimately, it seemed to lead up to a climax that never followed through. It felt like big, important chunks were missing. Definitely could have been better.

• Feb 11, 2011

Great for TV. Cute story.

Great for TV. Cute story.

• Oct 14, 2010

This is a horrible movie that shows that the director/producer/actors did not at all bother find out about a culture they are talking about. This movie is full of flaws and displays a totally wrong picture of the Arabic/Muslim culture. Even the infrastructure of Bahrain is shown as old/poor with camels and stuff. Any person who ever has seen any of the gulf countries (some of the richest countries in the world) will see that the infrastructure is in much better shape and way more modern that in the US or western Europe... And no attention is given to the fact that the adult marine is actually having his love-affair with a minor, which is not romantic, but disgusting. This movie really just makes me wanna puke my guts out! Disgusting, simplistic and manipulative!