The Rage in Placid Lake Reviews

• Nov 16, 2016

From that era when Australian films pushed the envelope a little in terms of quirk. Sure it is a little naff in parts, but Rose Byrne is adorable as Doris Day the scientist, and even Ben Lee become very watchable and perfect as far as the character is concerned (can't help but equate it with his personal life)

• Dec 07, 2014

Feel good fluff, some laughs, easy to watch.

Feel good fluff, some laughs, easy to watch.

• Mar 22, 2013

I wish I was Gemma. Yep.

I wish I was Gemma. Yep.

• Feb 15, 2013

This movie is one of the best crackin Aussie movies released in a long time.... Interesting how I always run by rotten tomatoes ratings however this film is more than a splat.... it has a distinct humour to it and Ben Lee is actually made for this role.... Give it a go!!!!

• Oct 02, 2012

Loved this little gem.

Loved this little gem.

• Sep 26, 2012

It's almost there. It's almost a wonderfully quirky, coming of age flick. But there's something that just not right.

• Jul 15, 2012

sehr witzige skurrile komödie die einfach spass macht

sehr witzige skurrile komödie die einfach spass macht

John B Super Reviewer
    Jul 04, 2012

Very witty comedy. Now where did Benny Lee go after his performance here..Lake Placid?

• Feb 22, 2012

While a little unsure of itself, The Rage in Placid Lake keeps things light enough to doddle through its abrupt mood-swings

• Feb 01, 2012

Quirky entertaining Aussie film about self discovery with a young Rose Byrne and singer Ben Lee.