Reviews

• Oct 31, 2019

LOVED THIS FILM! I bought it about two seconds after seeing it on iTunes. I'm ENCHANTED with the history Rainbow Bar and grill. I stayed right on that property for 3 nights this summer in July. I wondered to myself why I haven't seen a documentary about the place. Hearing about the family that runs the business was fantastic. I also loved hearing from so many rock stars who have passed through there. The whole time watching, I had this deep feeling of nostalgia in my gut. I feel like I missed something special, but I still get my own remarkable enjoyment out of the place. I'll be back. Awesome film and history.