The Rake Reviews

• Apr 21, 2020

Aman uzak durun. Çok kötü kesinlikle.

Aman uzak durun. Çok kötü kesinlikle.

• Nov 25, 2018

i rather shoot myself than watch this again

i rather shoot myself than watch this again

• Nov 04, 2018

Left a lot of questions unanswered and the acting was sketchy at best. The blurb says they were teenagers but CLEARLY the group were in their late 20’s, and how would teenagers be able to buy a new house and move in in their own??... questions and questions ...and mass confusion on who was who and just what in the world is going on???

• Aug 05, 2018

If you want to see a movie that is absolutely clueless and confused about what its trying to be, than this is the movie for you! I'm really not sure whether they were trying to go for a campy creature feature horror flick or a psychological thriller. The end result was more of an ugly monster than the rake itself. It's chock full of uninteresting and horribly unlikable characters, an overall lame monster, and a lot of time I won't get back. A completely ruined big screen version of one of the best creatures in creepypasta lore. All in all, don't waste your time unless your hosting a bad movie night.

• Aug 05, 2018

Worst movie I've ever seen yet. The ending was ridiculous, half of it barely made sense and was just dying to be edgy. Absolutely none of the characters were likeable.Terrible acting, non-scary monster, the "story line" is all just randomly put garbage. Way too predictable as well, pretty much every horror movie idea all put into an hour and twenty minutes of cringe.

• Jun 12, 2018

If not for the character of Andrew and his constant, and everyone else's hit-or-miss bastardizing of mental illness this movie would be a solid 4/5.

• Jun 09, 2018

I dont have idea what i see, they ruined the creepypasta

I dont have idea what i see, they ruined the creepypasta

• Jun 06, 2018

Snoozefest of a horror film, loosely based on the creepypasta critter of the same name. Highlights include the unintentional hilarity of every death, the super hammy acting, and a scary monster that's neither scary or monstrous (think Mortal Kombat's Baraka...with tits).