The Rep Reviews

• Jan 09, 2014

Cinema goers, movie enthusiasts - you have to watch this. I think we've all had that thought "i'd love to open my own movie theater", i know I have. This both explored the amazing possibilities of doing so, but the disheartening harsh realities of it too. I especially felt a connection with the three guys here, they have the same soulful connection to film as i do, as MANY do. Such a sad ending, but ultimately inevitable. One of their friends said that just going to this rep and talking to them about movies saved their life, and i felt so moved by that story. I think many people can relate to going to a cinema and just forgetting everything and being wrapped up in the movie, it's an experience, the right film, the right moment, the right atmosphere and it's like this spiritual thing. Anyway, i'm blabbing on. A really interesting documentary, especially for film nuts who've often dreamed of opening a picturehouse!