The Ridiculous 6 Reviews

• Nov 21, 2019

Stupidly funny, I loved it even if it was a bit gross at times

Stupidly funny, I loved it even if it was a bit gross at times

• Nov 16, 2019

I love this movie it's like 100 ways to die in the west and has all my favorite actors in it I laughed till I cried good job🤗😎😂🤣

• Nov 15, 2019

Not he worst of best western on the market. The only things the so called critic can yell about is how racist and how bad Adam Sandler is. These are people that have a pole up their #$%%^ and can't enjoy humor and shut off ones mind for one minute to relax. They will never like anything he does. The movie is a decent one or second watch to confirm yes they went there. This movie is not for people looking for Oscar winning material.

• Oct 28, 2019

Forget the critics. Get baked and laugh your butt off. I showed this film to my 75 year old dad and he laughed so hard he had tears rolling down his cheeks. Forget the PC world for a few hours

• Oct 25, 2019

The idea for this movie was great. It was just a little too silly. If it were a real movie with the same idea, I think it would have been great.

• Oct 22, 2019

No, just no. Don't waste your time with this utterly boring Happy Madison production.

• Sep 18, 2019

Very funny. Wikipedia highlights all the controversy over the making of the film. I can understand how native americans would be unhappy. But, for the unaware of real rituals, dress, etc, all the criticism was over my head. And, I suspect the same for 99% of the viewers. It was funny. Very funny. And further, very clever - making fun of many western tropes. In the criticism, I didn't read that the film was offensive to our national sensibilities for intentionally distorting how Lincoln was shot., or that criminals wantonly philander, or that mentally challenged, or malformed people were characterized. Lighten up.

• Aug 29, 2019

Funny slap stick comedy. Meant to be satirical to the old western movies.

Funny slap stick comedy. Meant to be satirical to the old western movies.

• Aug 21, 2019

Funny and silly. Great cast. Detailed sets and photography. Actually better than I expected it to be !