The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin Reviews

• Feb 01, 2018

Lo especial de la película es que entrevista a los actores principales detrás de la tecnología base del bitcoin.

• Mar 21, 2017

3/21/17 Starz A good primer on bitcoin. My son got involved when it was trading for $3.00 and he was evangelizing for it to me since then. I finally dipped my toe into it but much later. This is a real way of doing business and this filmhelps explain a complex idea in fairly simple terms. Worth chevking out if you have any interest in getting involved in cryto currency.

• Sep 18, 2016

Digital Currency 101. Great documentary.

Digital Currency 101. Great documentary.

• Mar 19, 2016

3.7/5 Not the most cohesive or thought provoking of documentaries, but certainly a very informative and necesary one to document the story of what might as well be the future of currency.

• Nov 18, 2014

Fascinating subject. The producers are admitted Bitcoin koolaid drinkers but they present all the risks and criticisms of the movement in an even handed manner. Good stuff.

• Oct 16, 2014

Taught me some about these crazy start ups that's going on around the world and how the future is really made.

• Oct 16, 2014

This is the way forward without banks involment

This is the way forward without banks involment

I liked it, was better then i expected

I liked it, was better then i expected

Great and eye opening.

Great and eye opening.

• Oct 14, 2014

Excellent depiction of the development of the Bitcoin protocol and the industry emerging around it.