The Road Home for Christmas Reviews

• Jul 24, 2020

For a Hallmark-style Christmas movie, this was actually pretty sweet. Sure it's completely predictable and formulaic, and I did start off feeling the lead characters were annoying in the beginning, as they obviously fell in love they grew on me too. Rob Mayes and Marla Sokoloff had real chemistry and are talented musicians. I was VERY distracted by the green leafy trees, lack of real snow and fully plowed roads in a snow storm - and who wears a blazer to drive 15 hours?? Oh and Marie Osmond's fillers and Botox has made her beautiful but really affected her enunciation. But, if you look past that and enjoy the emotional manipulation of tearing up at a story you already knew before you started it exactly like it was designed you really will enjoy the journey.

• Jan 02, 2020

This has been watched 20-30 times now. Can not get enough of Rob Mayes, Marla Sokaloff. Great story.line, seems too short, would have loved more of the film. Do yourself a favour. I am hooked...