The Road Killers Reviews

• Jan 05, 2018

Not a bad direct to video/B-movie. I rented it back in the 90s, it was called Road Flower though. Not terrible and will pass the time but probably more fun now with all the famous faces in it.

• Sep 04, 2017

A fairly good cast is wasted in this meandering and silly film. It tries to be gritty and shocking at times, but many of the moments built to frighten come off as comical more than anything.

• May 14, 2016

A story long on plot holes and short on entertainment value. Lackluster performances by actors with decent talent. Two families on a road trip cross paths with mentally deficient brothers and mayhem follows. Not a good thing to say about this one.

• Mar 12, 2016

Don't waste your time!

Don't waste your time!

• Jul 24, 2012

82% "It's a flower. It's lost, should I pick it?"-Rich (Joseph Gordon-Levitt Kudos to casting director Terry Lieblin. Sometimes all you need is a talented cast.

• Sep 27, 2011

not a very good movie for little kids to watch it has too many swear words in it

• Mar 27, 2009

The Road Killers is a rather tame and routine road actioner about two sets of family comprised of father (Christopher Lambert), his wife and daughter and then second father (Christopher McDonald) and son (a young Joseph Gordon-Levitt) who have a run in with a group of young criminals comprised of Craig Sheffer, David Arquette, a young Josh Brolin, and Adrienne Shelly (the woman who would eventually write and direct the film Waitress and be brutally murdered by some pathetic thug). When someone in the clan dies at the hands of the criminals, they set out to capture the rest of the family. Thinking the lead father, Lambert, is dead, they torment the family and kill anyone else who gets in their way until Lambert comes to half-heatedly rescue everyone. There's nothing really excited about this film other than Brolin's performance. Everyone is rather mild and the climactic ending comes off as comical moreso than awesome. Not too terribly bad of a movie, but this is definitely early 90's movie that Showtime would probably air during a dead hour.

• Jun 14, 2008

God, this movie really is awful. I hope everyone who was involved in the process committed suicide.

• Apr 13, 2008

I don't know why but I always want to see Christopher L:s movies, but I can't think of one that actually was good...

• Mar 10, 2008