The Room Reviews

• 1d ago

Hello Reader, I didn't know What To Expect from THE ROOM Film, but THE ROOM Film wasn't What I Expected.

• Nov 30, 2019

29/30 nov 2019 Fyrsta skipti, Medalholtid

29/30 nov 2019 Fyrsta skipti, Medalholtid

• Nov 29, 2019

I wouldn't really recommend this movie only if you Wana laugh and be bord the only reason your laughing is cause you should be doin somthing else then watching this movie

• Nov 25, 2019

Need I say more? Oh hi Mark

Need I say more? Oh hi Mark

• Nov 17, 2019

Review: ‘The Room' is a romantic-drama film directed by Tommy Wiseau. When people think of a movie that is so bad, but still feels the need to tell other to watch it, it's this movie. If you can enjoy a film that's so bad it's good, then give this movie a watch; you won't regret it. I actually had to take breaks between the scenes because I was laughing so hard at how awful it was. The film centers on a melodramatic love triangle between amiable banker Johnny (Tommy Wiseau), his deceptive fiancée Lisa (Juliette Danielle) and his conflicted best friend Mark (Greg Sestero). Nobody in this movie is known today for other projects aside from this. Not one person in this movie was good, but Tommy Wiseau is on a whole other level of bad. Not only does his dialogue not make sense in the scenes he is in, but his facial expression and tone don't make what he is saying. What make the Room superior to all of the 'so bad it's good' films is the fact that it's a riot. You see unlike other films that have 1-2 unintentionally funny scenes and the rest is a bore the Room is a non-stop extravaganza. Literally every scene has something wrong. Overall, the fact that "The Room" has gathered such a cult following is no surprise. There is something both pathetic and a little unsettling about how Tommy Wiseau regards the cynical interests his movie has attracted for a genuine recognition of his talent. .5/5

• Nov 15, 2019

The best film ever made.

The best film ever made.

• Nov 14, 2019

Thank you god for creating such a man to create such a masterpiece.

Thank you god for creating such a man to create such a masterpiece.

• Nov 03, 2019

While watching this movie, I decided to go wash the dishes and clean my house. It was more entertaining than watching this movie.

• Oct 30, 2019

You can't deny it, this movie is so terrible that it's good. "Amazing" performance from Tommy Wiseau, and the rest of the cast. You can watch this movie again, and again and again, this movie will never age, or die. If you are looking for a good laugh, this is the movie for you!

• Oct 28, 2019

Trash that people laugh because it is so bad.

Trash that people laugh because it is so bad.