The Scorpion King 2 Reviews

• Feb 14, 2020

Lackluster sandal action flick has not much to offer besides some production value, but is highly predictable - and forgettable

• Dec 12, 2019

no la e visto no me deja

no la e visto no me deja

• Aug 11, 2018

Horrible acting, horrible storyline!

Horrible acting, horrible storyline!

• Sep 29, 2017

With terrible low-budget special effects - hell, we never get a good look at the Minotaur -, mundane action sequences, uninteresting performances and a generic story with generic direct-to-DVD cinematography along with some uneven camerawork and editing, The Scorpion King 2 has no reason to exist. But why does it exist, you ask? Simple, just to "promote" that terrible Tomb of the Dragon Emperor movie, which looks like a masterpiece in comparison to this garbage. You're better off with the first Scorpion King, which is far from great but not really a bad movie, either.

• Aug 03, 2017

Well now... One day Joe was drinking in the bar and his friends placed a bet. "We bet that if we choose randomly people and places from this dictionary of Ancient worlds, you can't write a script and sell it to the movie companies." And so they did. Good thing for Joe, that Hollywood has neither taste nor knowledge when it comes to ancient stuff. (Disclaimer: I have no idea who wrote this stuff. I hope they step in dog poop.)

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jun 27, 2017

A lower point than even Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. Made exactly one smart decision in its entire 109 minute runtime, and it was a financial one.

• May 14, 2017

C'est un peu à (C)pais.....

C'est un peu à (C)pais.....

• Aug 25, 2016

Interesting story but was poorly executed. Bad acting, miscasting and plot holes makes this boring padded out cheap movie slightly watchable.

• Aug 13, 2016

No, Dwayne is The Scorpion King not this hack.

No, Dwayne is The Scorpion King not this hack.

• Jamie C Super Reviewer
    Apr 24, 2016

Just as bad as you think it would be, I enjoyed the first Scorpion King then they go and ruin it by making unwanted straight to DVD sequels/prequels, The story is boring, The acting was bad, The action was poor and the effects were pretty bad too, Maybe it would of been acceptable as a TV spin-off but as a film it's terrible, The only thing I thought wasn't terrible was casting Michael Copon to play a young Mathayus but apart from that avoid if possible.