The Search for Freedom Reviews

• Oct 15, 2019

Beautiful and inspiring. Nice to watch in any season.

Beautiful and inspiring. Nice to watch in any season.

• Mar 19, 2017

Gets A Little DirectIonless In Small Parts. The Theme Runs Lightly Through On A Mix Of Extreme Sports, Each Finding Their Connection To Nature, Water, Air, Earth, Even Gravity..I Think The Exploration Of Things Could Of Been A Bit Deeper At Times. Otherwise It Is A Good Bit Of Lite Entertainment Commenting On The Evolution Of Sport & Human Escapsim.

• Nov 15, 2016

An excellent and breathtaking documentary of extreme sports

An excellent and breathtaking documentary of extreme sports

• Nov 25, 2015

What an inspiring movie! A must watch for everyone who loves boarding, biking or skating in every capacity.

• Oct 28, 2015

This was a fantastic, inspiring movie. Stunning scenery, soundtracks, and people from all walks of life (young and old). Watch this movie...after it is done put down the popcorn, pickup a paddle, ski, or board and get out there.

• Oct 26, 2015

A must see for any adventure enthusiast. Features a who's who of extreme sports pushing the limits of human ability. We were gasping aloud, "ohhh no", everyone was at the edge of their seats. The search unfolds in the voice of these soulful characters we have looked up to and admired for years. It gives you that same blissful feeling when the wind is up, the waves are right, the powder is deep or the trails are blazing. The footage is beautifully shot. The soundtrack featured artists I know and love. It's just plain fun. See it, you won't be disappointed!!!

• Oct 26, 2015

wonderful film showcasing a wide variety of action sports and the absolute passion and determination it takes to perform at such a high level

• Oct 25, 2015

Great movie Excellent perspective on the athletes who push the limits of some of the best high octane sports

• Oct 25, 2015

Documenting the ever rising bar for what is humanly possible The Search for Freedom takes us on a wild joyride through the world of extreme sports and insight into what drives the men and women, boys and girls who push their limits every day. Take-your-breath-away footage, outstanding soundtrack, and inspiring dialogue will leave you ready to grab the nearest board and dive in. See it!!

• Oct 25, 2015

You have got to see this. Live free & wild. Find what you love, and let it kill you!