The Secret Life of Ian Fleming Reviews

• Oct 04, 2014

Above average movie on Ian Fleming the author of the James Bond series, some great filming locations.

• Feb 27, 2014

The Fictionalized Events, Of Ian Fleming's Life Before Turning Novelist. It's A Fact That Fleming Was In Army Intelligence, But We Don't Know What Went On. This Made For Cable TV Movie Provides An Enjoyable Insight, In What Some Events May Have Been Like. This Heavily Fictionalized Account Of The Author's Early Life Is An Enjoyable Piece Of Fluff, Starring Jason Connery (Sean Connery's Son), As Fleming.

• Mar 25, 2009

Boring as all getall, but worth a looksee

Boring as all getall, but worth a looksee

• Apr 13, 2008

How James Bond's son tells James Bond's "Father's" life

How James Bond's son tells James Bond's "Father's" life

• Jan 31, 2008

I was curious to know more about Ian Fleming. This film answered my curiosity although I was not fully satisfied. Fleming's life was more complicated than what Jason played. Jason did not play bad, but I think Lewis Collins could have been better (was Collins too old?).

• Dean M Super Reviewer
    Jan 27, 2008

Enjoyable fluff concentrates on writer Ian Fleming's exploits during World War II and his work with British Intelligence. Jason Connery, Sean's son, is quite good as Fleming, bringing the right amounts of humour and derring-do to the character.

• Oct 24, 2007

It's not Sean Connery, but it's his son...doing a decent job in a movie version of Ian Fleming's real life experience. No secret volcano lairs here....more realistic than most Bond films.

• Oct 22, 2007

Better than I thought it would be.

Better than I thought it would be.