The Secret Life of Pets Reviews

• Mar 05, 2020

Fast-paced, hilariously funny and entertaining animal animation comedy; good family fare.

• Feb 11, 2020

Completely idiotic movie.

Completely idiotic movie.

• Jan 23, 2020

Underwhelming and full of missed potential. The only saving grace was that the animation was very good looking.

• Jan 17, 2020

Kind of hard to follow at times but still funny.

Kind of hard to follow at times but still funny.

• Jan 13, 2020

very cute pet and kind scene

very cute pet and kind scene

• Jan 06, 2020

In its defense, The Secret Life of Pets in definitely not the worst animated film I've ever seen but it's also not even close to being good. Even the comedic cast couldn't make this movie good or funny, for that matter.

• Jan 04, 2020

I enjoyed the opening few scenes and the closing few scenes, but everything in between is a little meh. Plot is rather predictable, while the voice cast are a little dull sounding; despite doing solid jobs each. 'The Secret Life of Pets' isn't a bad film by any means, though I feel they could've executed it all a bit better.

• Dec 27, 2019

The movie was cute, that's legit the only reason why I kinda like this movie. The plot literally copied toy story and the movie was so, so, so boring. 4.5/10

• Dec 11, 2019

I actually loved this movie so much I saw it three times in the theatre and now every time I watch it I just want it to be over as soon as possible. I honestly have no idea why I loved this so much, to begin with, I have no idea what I was thinking this film is really bad and doesn't even come close to despicable me or toy story. the characters are for the most part really unlikeable and many scenes feel really out of place in the movie. the jokes aren't funny and mostly just left me rolling my eyes. the only reason it doesn't have a lower score is that it does get a bit better towards the end and it's a fine film for young children. I can't believe I once loved this movie.

• Oct 29, 2019

Movie was awesome ! I totally laughed with it.

Movie was awesome ! I totally laughed with it.