The Secret Life of Pets 2 Reviews

Was hilarious and fun. My son and I both enjoyed it

Was hilarious and fun. My son and I both enjoyed it

• Elena O.
    1h ago

The whole concept of the movie was very good. It makes us understand more or pets.

• Charles W

My grandkids loved it

My grandkids loved it

• Karina
    2h ago

Cute movie, children and adults where laughing in the theater. Watched it with my 10 & 15 year olds and they both enjoyed it. Great kids movie.

• Jenna B
    2h ago

The main store-line was appealing, but the side story lines were forced and more of a prequel to future movies or cartoons featuring side characters. The whole circus plot was something out of Madagascar 3/4ths and totally disconnected.

• Joe M
    2h ago

We went in expecting the same hilarity as the first SLOP's movie. This movie seemed to try too hard in selling the "Superhero" bunny and it ended up becoming annoying. The overall message was good about change but, our kids were confused about the vet visit, the collar, and the affliction he had. Overall though, the kids liked it.

• Tim L
    2h ago

As good if not better than the first one.

As good if not better than the first one.

• Darius D
    2h ago

Story was all over the place I got lost at what the actual goal was.

Story was all over the place I got lost at what the actual goal was.

• Adam H
    3h ago

Kids really enjoyed it. Enough humor to keep adults engaged too.

Kids really enjoyed it. Enough humor to keep adults engaged too.

• 3h ago