The Secret Life of Pets 2 Reviews

• Dec 03, 2020

no fue tan mala no entiendo por que la declaran tan mala

no fue tan mala no entiendo por que la declaran tan mala

• Nov 21, 2020

They really shouldn't have even made the first, but that didn't stop them from popping out a second colorful, annoying poop-fest. Movies that are so tightly kid-centered that adults can't enjoy it always get bad ratings, but they still make them because parents will pay anything to get rid of their kids for a while. I mean, just don't have kids. Don't ruin the film industry just because you suck. Anyway, this second installment was definitely worse than the first, and it's sad that Harrison Ford got sucked into it (although he did do quite well). The few mildly humorous jokes/moments aren't worth the runtime.

• Oct 06, 2020

The Secret Life of Pets 2, is another terrible movie by Illumination studios. Now I don't like Illumination, there safe only money friendly movies, piss me off because, they don't do anything unless they get a few millions of dollars. I had low expectations for this movie, and it still sucked. The story, and plot is as creative as a bed time story for toddlers, the voice acting is just a lot of A Listers trying to get an easy pay check, the animation is to simple, and all the good jokes are already left in the trailers, the villain in the movie does not even bring up his name. My Grade: D+

• Oct 05, 2020

A slight improvement over the original

A slight improvement over the original

• Oct 02, 2020

I think it's a good movie, I'd recomended it, even thought in this movie exagerated the trama than the first in the life to the pets. The first movie have a interesant history form the pets life

• Sep 11, 2020

I would say this is slightly worse than the original. The stories have no connection, the animation is way too simplistic, and the characters starts to lose the charm some of them had. At least snowball has some good moments. Story 4/10 Animation 6/10 Characters 5/10 5/10

• Aug 30, 2020

Terrible horrible cringe sequel to a good kids movie but this is the complete opposite. This movie was a complete disaster and waste of money not only for the people and for universal itself because they clearly just wanted a summer cash grab and guess what universal it didn't work. If they at least made some kind of effort I would be more nice about this but I can't because this movie felt like 3 little mini movies combined into one. You know the ones I'm talking about, the ones that are extras when you buy the DVD combo for minions or other illumination movies. That's what it felt like, cheesy extras on DVD. This movie shouldn't have ever happened. I hate it, you most likely hate it and I want to meet someone who actually liked this movie that doesn't get paid by universal. The first movie was great, not this, this movie is dog trash no pun intended.

• Aug 19, 2020

It's animation looked pretty good, but it's otherwise forgettable

It's animation looked pretty good, but it's otherwise forgettable

• Jul 27, 2020

Funny & entertaining sequel that was enjoyed by the whole family as we see some new characters introduced. Another sequel coming?