The Secret Life of Pets 2 Reviews

• J.Cooper
    Aug 25, 2019

8yr old loved snowball & his crazy adventure throughout the movie :)

8yr old loved snowball & his crazy adventure throughout the movie :)

• Anita
    Aug 18, 2019

Didn’t have to see the first one to enjoy

Didn’t have to see the first one to enjoy

• Aug 18, 2019

Uggh. A whole lot of stupid crammed into such a short time. Best to wait until video so you can sleep thru it while the kids watch.

• Tracie
    Aug 17, 2019

My family loved this movie. I liked that it had a completely different story line than the first one.

• Kathy M
    Aug 17, 2019

A lot of fun to watch, Kevin Hart’s bunny character is the highlight of the movie.

• Sergio M
    Aug 15, 2019

I liked it it was good

I liked it it was good

• Rachel G
    Aug 13, 2019

sooo good! much better than I expected for being the 2nd movie!

sooo good! much better than I expected for being the 2nd movie!

• Jennifer B
    Aug 13, 2019

More violent and dark than it needed to be in a few spots, but overall very funny. Better than the first Secret Life of Pets movie, which seemed to drag on too long at times.

• Lorraine M
    Aug 12, 2019

It is a cute funny movie, but first one was better.

It is a cute funny movie, but first one was better.

• GrannyAnnie
    Aug 12, 2019

Great story lines. I haven't seen both my grandkids laugh that hard for that long in a while!