The Secret Life of Pets 2 Reviews

• Elena O.
    1h ago

The whole concept of the movie was very good. It makes us understand more or pets.

• Karina
    2h ago

Cute movie, children and adults where laughing in the theater. Watched it with my 10 & 15 year olds and they both enjoyed it. Great kids movie.

• Joe M
    2h ago

We went in expecting the same hilarity as the first SLOP's movie. This movie seemed to try too hard in selling the "Superhero" bunny and it ended up becoming annoying. The overall message was good about change but, our kids were confused about the vet visit, the collar, and the affliction he had. Overall though, the kids liked it.

• Craig
    3h ago

Very funny kids and I had a blast watching it!

Very funny kids and I had a blast watching it!

• scott m
    4h ago

My family and I enjoyed Secret Life 2 with the exception of using the word "piss." I know many people don't think anything about using this word in their daily vocabulary, but I don't think it was necessary nor did it add anything to the movie. I would like to keep my son's vocabulary "clean" as long as possible and hearing this from a cartoon character does not line up with our values. I would appreciate if more film makers would keep this in mind and keep the movies they make accessible to all families. Thanks for hearing me out.

• Jaimie
    4h ago

It was ok, definitely preferred the first one, but my son enjoyed it although it wasn't his favorite either. Cute.

• LA from Burlington NC
    5h ago

I know the movie is rated PG, however there were a few comments/words I didnt think appropriate for a small child. And I dont know why a movie cant be made with out the use of words small children do not need to learn. Otherwise, I enjoyed the movie and it was funny.

• Kelly B
    5h ago

I loved the story lines. This was much better then the first movie!

I loved the story lines. This was much better then the first movie!

• Gadi
    7h ago

I love the story of an animal saving another animal from a human. The cast was incredible! I cant wait for part 3!

• david