The Secret Lives Of Dorks - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Secret Lives Of Dorks Reviews

½ October 4, 2014
The Secret Lives of dorks is an OK comedy about a shy nerdy guy asking nerdy girls to school dance. To me it's too similar to other movies so I just say it's okay. Jennifer Tilly and James Belushi stars in this movie. C (2014)
½ September 1, 2014
This is a sweet and completely ridiculous story about a young dork's quest for love.
½ June 11, 2014
The film had style and actual potential (even if it's incredibly outdated for a 2013 flick), but no amount of good ideas can save the trainwreck that is the direction and the script.
You can learn something from this movie, directors: never go with your first instinct and always consult with script doctors.
½ February 4, 2014
Starts a little slow then really takes off. Like all of the main characters, fun high school movie for younger audiences, and great appearances from Belushi, Tilly and a cameo from the NFL for older audiences.
January 7, 2014
Pretty much your standard teen love story. Highly predictable. I could have done with less of the comic exposition and the barf.
October 5, 2013
"And remember, Go Bears!" - Ditka
September 29, 2013
it was really funny, it reminded me of a mix of Revenge Of The Nerds, Napoleon Dynamite & even Diary Of A Whimpy Kid. loved the cast also. from Switched At Birth's Vanessa Mareno to James Belushi to even the greatest american hero himself William Katt.
September 24, 2013
The dork has no secret life. The jock does.
September 22, 2013
Enjoyed it but just rehashed plot from every nerd learning to be himself feel good flick.
September 19, 2013
Can't wait to see dorks!