The Secret People Reviews

• Jun 28, 2017

Hepburn in an Ealing Production! Granted she has a small part, but we get to see her dance and smile early in her career. To be honest, I didn't recognize her in the first several minutes. What is the personal cost for revenge or patriotism? What if you are convinced that they are one and the same? What should you do if you learn these two concepts are not the same, but merely intertwined by manipulation? A good script, with quality performances both in front of and behind the screen. Well worth seeing.

• Feb 06, 2010

Love eachother, or perish...

Love eachother, or perish...

• Jul 20, 2008

Tense and forawrd thinking examination of direct action and the damage it can cause. Interesting departure for Audry