The Secret World of Arrietty - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Secret World of Arrietty Reviews

½ October 19, 2016
A touching film that is beautifully animated and focuses on humanity's fundamental need for personal connection.
August 3, 2016
Visualnya luar biasa :D
July 29, 2016
breathtaking and in contrast to the borrowers movie, this is a very refreshing and highly creative, and inspiring animation. It's as if watching a moving painting in general. Wonderfully written. As expected from Studio Ghibli.
July 26, 2016
Such a wonderful story!!!!!!! :)
½ June 12, 2016
A fun adventure of a young "Borrower" and her struggle to find her place in the world. This movie keeps you smiling from beginning to end and locked into the story the entire time. Great family film that is a fun Re imagining of the Borrowers novel.
May 21, 2016
A simple and beautiful plot. Nice story. Excellent background music, loved the song too.... wanted to see more :) wish there is a sequel.
May 8, 2016
So so sweet but the ending was a bit unsatifying in my opinion. I would've liked more answers about the previous borrowers, why Haru hated them so much and what happens to Sho
May 6, 2016
This was a GREAT movie. The ending just didn't speak to well with me. I loved EVERYTHING but the ending.
½ May 2, 2016
Miyazaki steps back to pen this spin on The Borrowers. While the concept is familiar, the script builds characters and tension that is once again original.
April 27, 2016
Such a sweet movie, and the music is delightful.
April 5, 2016
This movie is one of the best Studio Ghibli films with distribution from Disney. Simply a good movie. Grade
A+
February 26, 2016
this is the best animated movie I have ever watched. loved it
February 4, 2016
Its slow, wasn't much to the story line
January 9, 2016
Crisply animated and emotionally involved in a beautiful atmosphere almost with a mind of its own, along with a very light story that represents a breather in today's frenetic movie world, this not only ranks the top of my Studio Ghibli list, but it's one of the most top-notch (and underrated) kids' movies ever.
½ January 4, 2016
Though not one of the Studios best, Arrietty is still a joyous beautifully animated family fun
½ January 2, 2016
The studio ghibli version of the borrowers. Was good but more aimed at kids than some of the other films.
December 6, 2015
Studio Ghibli charm in full effect.
½ December 1, 2015
I love this movie very creative.
November 27, 2015
This is another sweet and visually stunning film from Studio Ghibli.
November 14, 2015
Fantastic animation with wonderful characters that charm your heart to the life of little people that both kids and adults will relish viewing without silly magic for a change......