The Seminarian - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Seminarian Reviews

April 23, 2016
The WORST movie!! I kept screaming at the TV to have the actors pick up their cues!!! Haha. I'm sure the story was decent, but I was too busy laughing at the lame-ness of it all to see it lol.
October 27, 2015
I believe it tried to make a point here- but in a very hardcore, spoon-feeding way, on top of those terrible, amateurish directing, writing, acting & production.
½ July 18, 2015
Very slow moving with no real beginning or end and not a lot in between. Slightly sexy with a few dick shots; but that's about the extent of entertainment in this movie.
July 17, 2015
"A" for effort but nothing more than a "D-" for execution
½ December 29, 2014
Slow & Not Very Intriguing Whatsoever. Makes The Same-Sex Love Scene Appear Far More Bland Then What Grinder, Adult-Matchmaker Or The Mardi-Gra's Might Have You Believe.
½ March 2, 2013
Pretty standard fare for this type of story line. I'm glad that I've seen it but wouldn't recommend to the non gay friendly crowd.
½ July 4, 2012
A FILM FOR THE INTELLIGENT, DISCERNING VIEWER
The Seminarian is a very thought-provoking movie that challenges what love is, who God is, what it means to be a gay Christian. Great movie to watch as a prelude for meaningful discussions
½ December 2, 2011
What an incredibly bad, boring movie. A waste of $11 and 1:40. Moves extremely slow, and the pace does not enhance the tone of the film nor does it advance the story. Main character is whiney and unsympathetic. Writing so poor that it feels like you're watching an After-School Special. Needs better editing to overcome the boring pace... I checked my phone 3 times to see what time it was.