The Sentiment of the Flesh - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Sentiment of the Flesh Reviews

November 29, 2013
an unuasual sexual attraction but a strong theme. The right kind of creepy.
May 28, 2013
Interesting and original concept, just a bit too strange in some regards, to the point of being nonsensical.
December 27, 2012
how deep will you go to obtain the perfect love?
½ July 29, 2012
French Cinema sometimes is just good at utilizing spooky materials.
October 27, 2011
too much for me.... beurk
September 11, 2011
It was an interesting movie - I liked it lots. If you're as desensitized to romance as I am - watching these particular complicated/lovely people fall in love might work for you. The thing I like about French movies is they'll go 10 minutes without dialogue and just let you watch the characters walk around and live their lives and stare at things and cry at things and smile at things and the movie doesn't patronize you by explaining to you WHY. It forces you to get more intimate with the characters and figure things out about them. You feel more in tune with them if you're forced to actually "read" them. Also, this movie was sexy. By sexy, it should have probably had an X-rating. Cause it was sexy and also filled with sex. Sex, sex, sex. The french kind. (Which is the best kind. All these other countries aren't doing it right.)
Beefy
August 14, 2011
Not bad little psychological study with interesting characters and a mature handling of sometimes awkward subject matter. My biggest complaint was the end, which while I suppose was obvious, still felt forced and a bit out of place. The comparisons to Cronenberg are too easy and not necessarily accurate.
½ August 14, 2011
Interesting idea but It was a dragged on, this movie would have been perfect as a short film..