The Sickhouse Reviews

• Sep 25, 2016

interesting format, average story, nothing special

interesting format, average story, nothing special

• May 05, 2016

I watch this movie, and I seem to love it, when I was first watching this, I realize the color was almost black and white, and that seem to make it more creepier, and this movie was pretty scary, and grusome, but I still love it, the actors, and actresses did a pretty good job in this movie, this movie seem pretty intrensting, and it has a great plot, and this movie not awful, or terrible.

• May 05, 2016

Unimpressive horror film, very dark and dreary. Nothing special here. It lacks suspense and scares. The acting isn't too bad.

• May 05, 2016

this movie made no sense what so ever. the only plot was plot holes. and the "twist" wasn't explained at all. just some random prophecy mumbled at the end of the movie. so much hate for this movie. i paid the late fee just so i could have the pleasure of breaking it.

• Nov 12, 2015

Great start...but it really falls apart. An archaeologist works in a hospital and finds information relating to plague doctor's from the 17th century. Of course this unleashes a ghost and plague bacteria...sigh. It has to be said that Anna is the stupidest person on Earth. The site was quarantined because they found plague bacteria on it. So she goes to the site at night, without gloves, a mask, or a hazmat suit and moves things around, including dust. Then there is the ghost...none of it made sense. In fact it really felt like the filmmakers couldn't decide it this was a bacterial plague movie, or a ghost story. Neither of which were done well.

• Jul 24, 2013

Say what you want about the British but they have made a lot of good movies, The Sick house is not one of those good movies. Containing an utter throwaway plot with a shit script mixed with poor dialogue, the only good thing I have to say about this flick is that it is visually gorgeous. Is a films' visuals good enough to save it if everything else is so bad: Nope.

• Jan 28, 2013

The way it was presented I think, made this film so bad., The story was twisted., In my opinion, Gina Philips is a good actress but I don't think the others are., The movie was like unrealistic., although plague itself has been part of a history.,

• Jun 03, 2012

very terrible movie dont waste ur time on it

very terrible movie dont waste ur time on it

• May 28, 2012

O.k., this was good, but I'm still confused. Wouldn't it be something if they really started the plague all over again? The bird masks look very demented.