The Skinny Reviews

• May 12, 2017

love love this movie big jussie fan

love love this movie big jussie fan

• Nov 04, 2015

Lovely movie and not so cliche.

Lovely movie and not so cliche.

• Dec 13, 2014

I really liked this film; I mean I really liked it. It's not just that there were club scenes and I don't get out...at all any more; the picture perfect cast, the acting, comedic smarts, and great script were fab, too. This is a self-aware screwball comedy that works.

• Apr 25, 2014

awesome movie with great acting from Blake young fountain and jessie s.

awesome movie with great acting from Blake young fountain and jessie s.

• Apr 11, 2014

I liked this movie. I got emotional in two scenes, and I usually don't get emotional watching movies.

• Jul 09, 2013

heard it was a great movie

heard it was a great movie

• Apr 17, 2013

Y bueno la mistad prevalece sobre todo

Y bueno la mistad prevalece sobre todo

• Feb 03, 2013

WAS IT GOOD? No, not really. The acting was mediocre, the storyline unoriginal, and it relied too much on the stereotypical gay characters

• Oct 29, 2012

Very endearing. Good story. Cute cast & even fun when there's much dramatic scenes.

• Jul 09, 2012

I saw it and thought the script was loose but the real standout was Jussie Smollett as Magnus. He really delivered a heartfelt performace in a part that could easily have been very annoying. I'd see it again because its a good time.