The Son of No One - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Son of No One Reviews

June 7, 2013
2/10: A below average police drama. Simple storyline, bad direction, brutally slow pacing, and poor execution.
½ May 15, 2013
this was so terrible. worse than a soap opera.
½ April 29, 2013
This movie is horrible and inconceivable.
April 13, 2013
It's gotta good cast for the most part and a good story but the only thing that make the film compelling at all is the score.
March 31, 2013
I feel bad for Channing for even making this movie. I actually like him less for this movie. The acting (even Pacino) was dull, the script attempted to over achieve (especially with the traumatized former best friend.) I cannot think of anything remarkable about this movie.
March 27, 2013
Plot was not interesting. Could not hold my attention. Disappointed.
March 15, 2013
One needing subtitles, could not understand a word being said, but could get that's a real bore of a film.
½ March 5, 2013
I've seen worse cop movies, can be painfully slow, the cast is great but underused with the script delivered. Still i managed to watch it all the way through.
February 19, 2013
PREVIOUSLY RELEASED - REDBOX
February 17, 2013
Couldn't watch any more than 25 minutes of this one.
½ February 3, 2013
I've been clearing off my movie jammed dvrs the last couple weeks and finally got around to watching this. I wish I had just deleted it and not wasted the time. Channing Tatum stars as a rookie cop who is assigned to case in the neighborhood where he grew up, while harboring a secret that could destroy his career and family. The secret is given away at the beginning of the movie(well most of it), and by time the movie wraps up it had all been pretty predictable and very boring. With a cast also featuring Al Pacino, Ray Liotta, Tracey Morgan, and Katie Holmes, you would think this would be pretty good. But, it's a huge letdown. The story is very one dimensional and generic, and the acting is all pretty bad. You can tell these actors just showed up and gave little to no effort. It's easy to see why this was pretty much straight to video. There is so much better out there that this should just be skipped altogether. If you watch this for free like I did, you'll end up wanting your time back.
½ February 3, 2013
Was kind of good... Not the best one
½ February 2, 2013
I'm tired of the white person coming out of a bad situation and brown folk end up blamed and dead. This movie pissed me off.
½ January 29, 2013
ha comical how ye give this film a very bad review and give trash like the cabin in the woods great reviews,. sure this film wasnt great, but its a lot better than some crap ye give good reviews to
January 19, 2013
Brilliant cast - slow moving, but gripping. Darkmand maybr to close to real life for most critics
½ January 17, 2013
Aburrida, con personajes estereotipados hasta la nausea, y con solo un Al Pacino muy desaprovechado se erige esta nueva odisea de queens dirigida por el omnipresente en el lugar Dito Montiel, un cineasta que fue flor de un dia. Larga(y eso que solo dura hora y media...) aburrida y con un final banal a mas no poder...
January 13, 2013
Liked the young Milk , not Tatum ...most of the time just looking sad or something...Liotta was good , story oke
January 4, 2013
the son of no one is another bad cops movie that show us what happens when you're trapped in the past , maybe not good as it should be
January 1, 2013
Great cast, but storyline was kind of slow.
½ January 1, 2013
I decent movie about skeletons in the closet. Keeps you guessing until about halfway through.