The Space Between Reviews

• Nov 15, 2014

I didn't find it amazing. It's ok. I like other films that deal with 9/11 better. Meh.

• Jul 26, 2013

Beautiful movie of the travel across the country with a stranger category -- definitely worth watching.

• Cynthia S Super Reviewer
    Apr 01, 2013

Nice movie. Very touching...

Nice movie. Very touching...

• Mar 28, 2013

Very gripping performances from the cast. Not a film though i would watch again, from its particular historical focus

• Mar 20, 2013

A but slow and predictable

A but slow and predictable

• Sep 17, 2012

Melissa Leo does an excellent job with her character. I thought that it was a very heartfelt movie. I would recommend this movie to anyone.

• Sep 14, 2012

A good, moving film. There are areas for improvement, but a good good film nonetheless. Melissa Leo was fantastic as always.

• May 08, 2012

Not bad. Nice soundtrack.

Not bad. Nice soundtrack.

• Apr 15, 2012

Le petit garçon qui ramène celle qui n'en avait plus rien à secouer dans le droit chemin, sur fond de 9/11...

• Apr 01, 2012

Travis Fine's The Space Between wants to be a great movie; it's clearly aching to be one. It wants it so bad, you want it too. But it's not a great movie. It takes a very good idea -- a ground-level view of 9/11, as seen by a jaded stewardess and the Muslim, unaccompanied minor in her charge -- and plugs it into yet another road movie structure.