The Special Reviews

• Apr 24, 2021

One of the strangest but most intriguing movies I've seen in a while. Go into this movie without knowing anything and it will be that much more satisfying.

• Apr 16, 2021

The acting is not exactly stellar but at least this is DIFFERENT! I am a horror hound and I am so sick of reading the same teasers over and over: Professor goes back to her home town after her mother's death and finds her childhood fears were...REAL!!!! Family moves into a house that was great deal...OR WAS IT?!!! Y A W N. This is good indie with worth the wait for the end.

• Mar 09, 2021

I don't know if that was supposed to be funny, but I found myself absolutely losing it during this one. By far some of the most incompetent filmmaking I've ever seen, but it does cross over into "so bad it's good" territory if you're into that. Edit: I'm changing my review from 2 to 5 stars. This is now my favorite bad movie.

• Mar 06, 2021

...well that escalated quickly. at first i thought this movie was trash - kept watching it anyway. turns out it actually gets sort of interesting. without that ending i probably wouldn't've thought anything more of it, but that was a great ending. it's a better film than you may initially think it is.