The Spectacular Now Quotes
The top The Spectacular Now quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Sutter Keely: You think this beauty's in some classroom or some textbook, and it's not. That's not what it's about. This right here. This is beautiful. All of this. That's all you need.
- Sutter Keely: Compared to other kids, I haven't had that many hardships... not really. Shit's... Stuff's happened, sure, but stuff always happens right? But the real challenge of my life, the real hardship is me. It's always been me.
- Sutter Keely: P.S. - I don't know if this was due a long time ago. Probably was. That's fine. It may be too late for this essay. But it's not too late for me.
- Cassidy: You'll always be my favorite ex-boyfriend.
- Sutter Keely: The best thing about now, is that there's another one tomorrow.
- Aimee Finecky: I'm sorry, I don't know how to dance like Cassidy.Sutter Keely: Hey. You dance like, Aimee, and that's perfect.
- Sutter Keely: Once you've actually talked to her, you see who she is.
- Aimee Finecky: I like to think there's more to a person than just one thing.
- Sutter Keely: Everyone's tellin' me that I've gotta move on, I don't see what's so great about bein' an adult. Are you happy?
- Sutter Keely: It's fine to live in the now. But the best thing about now is that there's another one tomorrow. I'm gonna start makin' them count.
- Aimee Finecky: You live around here sutter?‐ Submitted by Brett R (2 years ago)
- Sutter Keely: Everyone's telling me I've got to move on I don't see what's so great about being an adult. Are you happy‐ Submitted by Brett R (2 years ago)
- Sutter Keely: The real challenge in my life... the real hardship... is me.‐ Submitted by Tomas K (2 years ago)
- Sutter Keely: It's fine to live in the now. But the best thing about now is that there's another one tomorrow. I'm going to start making them count.‐ Submitted by Akosi P (2 years ago)
- Cassidy: You'll always be my favorite ex-boyfriend.‐ Submitted by David G (2 years ago)
- Sutter Keely: If you were my father, you wouldn't have to give me a lecture.