The Squeeze Reviews

• Nov 07, 2017

Surprisingly entertaining, rough ending though

Surprisingly entertaining, rough ending though

• Aug 07, 2017

This was on the Golf Channel yesterday and the description read "young golf star gets involved with old school gambler (guy that played Shooter McGavin from Happy Gilmore) and go to Vegas to hustle other golfers out of money." So golf, gambling, Vegas and the lead actress is really hot .....I'm IN! Too bad the story sucks, but I figured that going in. The golf scenes were shot better than any golf movie I've seen... and I've seen them all. With the final scene taking place on the Wynn Golf Course with the Vegas Strip in the background it was very well directed. I'll never watch it again, but still some parts caught my attention. To hear three dudes who would love to grab beers with Shooter McGavin talk movies check us out at broforcesquad.com

• Jun 17, 2017

This was an ok golf movie

This was an ok golf movie

• Nov 16, 2016

It only ever simmers with its sporting excellence theme, as well as its corrupt gamblers theme.

• Aug 15, 2016

"I'm wearing my golf socks, there's a hole in one" There are lots of good golf jokes online - just a shame the writer didn't use any. This turgid drama by numbers makes Hart to Hart look cutting edge. It's just about the most dated thing I've ever seen. Ugh.

• Dec 16, 2015

Haven't seen a lot of golf movies, so it wasn't bad, but then again I don't know how this matches up to other films like this

• Nov 17, 2015

Pretty good flick, quite enjoyed it. A mix of Oceans 11, Tin Cup and Happy Gilmore (Christopher McDonald aka Shooter Mcgavin). Golf, Gambling and guns sounds like a day at the club.

• Nov 11, 2015

Arf...the only thing missing in this dog of a movie was the dog..

Arf...the only thing missing in this dog of a movie was the dog..

• Aug 16, 2015

This was a fairly good story with a solid ending, but it is not a must watch.

This was a fairly good story with a solid ending, but it is not a must watch.

• Apr 20, 2015

Don't listen to the snobs. Critics = losers.

Don't listen to the snobs. Critics = losers.