The Starving Games Reviews

• Sep 22, 2019

Never watch this. You'll waste 1:22:35 of your life.

Never watch this. You'll waste 1:22:35 of your life.

• Aug 23, 2019

Amazing so good better than hunger games by a hundredfold! We really need catching on fire and Mocking Jay

• Aug 08, 2019

It's ridiculous, outrageous, and rather stupid, but there's enough weird, obnoxious humor to keep ME entertained, at least

• Jul 31, 2019

a movie as beautiful as it is funny that has only and only useless and senseless scenes with a few really funny parts, for the most part it is boring

• Dec 08, 2018

It does not make you laugh too much, although some laughs, but not the adequate ones and besides that when they want to put a reference they do it badly.

• Dec 03, 2018

such a original movie, the ending made me cry though.

such a original movie, the ending made me cry though.

• Aug 18, 2018

The usual horrible schlock from these two hacks. nothing is parodied but is only referenced. You've got people dressed up in costumes randomly walking in just so they can go "hey look! remember this here thing we're referencing?" and you have the typical witless fart and toilet jokes. I wish these two would just go away already. Everyone hates you.

• May 26, 2018

Best movie ever!!!!! Better than the actual hunger games movies!! Highly recomend!

• May 20, 2018

This movie is great! It is not meant for old movie critics and set out to win oscars. This is a good laugh for teens and is a hilarious take on the hunger games!

• Aug 02, 2017