The Starving Games Reviews

• Feb 04, 2021

The cinematography was comically bad, but the directors played on the low budget to create a modern day slapstick comedy. The cheap laughs are reminiscent of the hunger games' own shortcomings as well as those of today's popular television.

• Nov 27, 2020

Nothing new here.... Move along

Nothing new here.... Move along

• Oct 14, 2020

I hate hunger games, but I love hungry games with passion, it has very good and funny characters and script, I love this movie and I watch it every day.

• Aug 03, 2020

Idk why people hate this so much. I find it comical and sucky. Like it's suppose to be. If you say this film sucks then put a 3+ star. That's what the creators meant for it to be.

• Jul 15, 2020

Unfunny, offensive, gross, dated, cliché, derivative, lazy, poorly acted, silly, ridiculous and overall terrible attempt to be a parody film that should have never been made.

• Jun 04, 2020

Why? Why I do that to myself? Just... WHY?

Why? Why I do that to myself? Just... WHY?

• May 27, 2020

Great film for a spoof. I didn't really like all the humour, innuendo and mocking the hunger games too much. Still I do NOT recommend this film that barely made me want to see it again. This film was one of the worst films I've ever watched in my life.

• Sep 22, 2019

Never watch this. You'll waste 1:22:35 of your life.

Never watch this. You'll waste 1:22:35 of your life.

• Aug 23, 2019

Amazing so good better than hunger games by a hundredfold! We really need catching on fire and Mocking Jay

• Aug 08, 2019

It's ridiculous, outrageous, and rather stupid, but there's enough weird, obnoxious humor to keep ME entertained, at least