The Stranger In Us Reviews

• Oct 31, 2017

The effort to portray the hardship of a person trying to get out of a violent relationship was commendable. But I think Anthony's character was naive, impressionable and sometimes just down right stupid. But I really would have liked Gaven's character to be explained a bit further.

• Nov 24, 2013

Floja floja, un argumento poco conciso y malas actuaciones

Floja floja, un argumento poco conciso y malas actuaciones

• Apr 06, 2013

I'm nicely surprised by this movie. The narrative structure is slightly confusing at the start but after a short while one gets used to it and it even serves the movie well. In fact, it works really well, having watched it all to the end. Although the production value is not "blockbuster" standard, the story and the execution is good and never succumbed to melodrama, which I find rather impressive, for this subject matter and this kind of plot could easily turn into cliches. I'm glad I picked this up from my local Shoreditch Library. I'm glad Hackney Council put some of my tax to good use. :-)

• Mar 17, 2013

If filmmaking and writing were this bad and yet it gets attention I think me career should be off. Shockingly bad screenplay, not a dreadful story. Half star for the actor portraying Gavin, talented.

• Apr 29, 2012

Another one of those films portraying gay men as inherently sad (and in this case, emotionally and physically abusive). Meh.