The Stranger Within Reviews

• Jul 05, 2018

Absolutely terrible film. Badly written and badly directed. While some of the cast make a valiant effort to make this monstrous piece of film watchable, William Baldwin was absolutely terrible. He somehow managed to not convey a single emotion the entire time. He just exists on the screen exuding an aura of greasy arrogance. For the love of God avoid this film.

• Apr 29, 2015

I'm a little embarassed... I liked that movie! Why? That's the question... Nothing new, nothing out of the ordinary, just suspense and weird stuff.

• Jul 08, 2014

decent movie, best part was the twist at the end

decent movie, best part was the twist at the end

• Apr 14, 2014

The camera is weird and some has bad acting

The camera is weird and some has bad acting

• Feb 14, 2014

A terrible script, horrific acting and lack lustre direction make this feeble attempt at psychological horror really not worth the time. Wow...this is really bad!

• Jan 24, 2014

Terrible movie, i'm a fan of Sarah Butler and i was surprised to see her in this movie but this movie was so terrible, be sure to steer clear of this one!

• Dec 31, 2013

One of the worst acted, plotted, scored, directed movies I have EVER seen!! DON'T waste even one cent on this stupid movie!

• Dec 30, 2013

Pretty predictable and not worth watching.

Pretty predictable and not worth watching.

• Oct 21, 2013

Although mildly pleasing due to the score and the idea of peril just around every corner, this movie doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

• Oct 09, 2013

HORRIBLE. Please just don't waste your time.

HORRIBLE. Please just don't waste your time.