Reviews

• Jan 12, 2013

Not too shabby for a documentary...

Not too shabby for a documentary...

• Jan 08, 2012

Not only was this movies educational and insightful, but there was ass and titties flying around everywhere! Plus Method Man already knew I was gonna blaze up while I watched....great documentary.

• Sep 22, 2011

• Jul 22, 2011

Method man did a good job with this the wide and I enjoyed it ... Granted we were drinking

• Nov 28, 2010

In this documentary the rapper Method Man sought to legitimize the stripping profession by abstracting it into a "game", or a hustle. It's an unoriginal concept; rappers for years have been peddling this paradigm that it's desirable for women to sell their flesh. It's a one sided view, a publicity endeavor, and more of a titillating expose than a serious argument.

• Sep 16, 2008

This is a must see but not for kids. Amazing work by Methodman - Very creative! Wu-Tang 4 Ever :)

• Jun 16, 2007

this is hot you gotta go check it out.

this is hot you gotta go check it out.

• Fascade F Super Reviewer
    Feb 16, 2007

A good view for people out there who want to be " in the know"... this is a documentary ...not for the faint of heart....or mind. It answers the common question..."Why doo women do this type of work?" As well as "Why do men spend money to go to these places?"

• Sep 22, 2006

This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.

This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.