Reviews

• Sep 10, 2020

More Leftist blather about the "plight" of women in America. Ingrates. Simply ungrateful sour grapes from that hangers-on Hillary. Riding the coattails of her philandering husband while thrashing all-other men for being men. Can a women who has no standard, no self-respect, no moral imperative, BE, the standard for other aspiring women? If Mrs. Clinton is the standard for smart American women, all hope is lost? Seriously?

• Apr 15, 2013

This film is awesome! Despite some of the acting in this movie, it actually turn out to be my kind of movie.

• Aug 25, 2012

Just watch this movie. One of my fav movies. It's a b movie but damn good.

Just watch this movie. One of my fav movies. It's a b movie but damn good.

• Sep 09, 2010

Interesting cinematography. However, it didnt make up for the completely unoriginal ending.

• Oct 31, 2009

This was surprisingly very good. If you like Charly or the first Lawnmower Man then you've got to check this out. Soundtrack was a plus. The only things keeping this from being a 5 star was the method of power acquisition. C'mon, power crystals? The fact that each character acquired powers based on their personalities helped the plot lines. Some of the acting was a little weak but not overly bad to detract from the story. Dialogue could have also used a little work but overall the story was great. Remember kids: With great power comes great responsibility and power can corrupt but it was nice seeing some justice dished out like in Revenge of the Nerds.

• Aug 15, 2009

Lame movie. ok acting skills but WORST budget movie quality i ever watch. Oh yeah, SHIT story plot

• Jul 24, 2009

I know this movie is pretty bad, but I still enjoy it. It's like a flip side of "The Faculty" meets some B-movie about a group of super-heroes who were pulled straight from the high school in "Jawbreaker". The first 20 minutes will either pull you in or make you shut it off. Trust your instincts either way.

• Jun 14, 2009

The predecessor to Heroes. It was crap.

The predecessor to Heroes. It was crap.

• Jun 14, 2009

B-movie quality special effects, mediocre acting, and a plot that's just laughable.

• Apr 01, 2009

This movie was just bad. The special effects were awful as well as the acting and camera work. It really reminded me of some bad made for TV after school special movie from back in the 80's.