The Swan Princess II: Escape from Castle Mountain - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Swan Princess II: Escape from Castle Mountain Reviews

½ December 3, 2011
From what I recall from my childhood, this movie wasn't really that great. The animation is bad from what I remember, It's ok for kids but anything else, its better to avoid.
July 3, 2011
Bwahaha, I remember this
½ June 9, 2011
A fun little movie to watch, but there is no reason for this story to have continued in the way that it has. In some way it feels as if there is some sprit lost in this sequel. One of my biggest pet peeves is when they do a sequel for an animated movie that they do not use the original voices for the characters. With The Swan Princess they did not use some of the same voices and it was very obvious, and quite bothersome. The first movie in the series is the best of all, so just watch that and if curious as to what might happen in the continuation of Odette and her friends then watch it, but just remember that the movie will fall short in every way possible.
May 10, 2011
loved these movies when i was a kid
May 7, 2011
Overly harsh trance score for over-the-top good people/bad people interaction (Uberta's birthday rage and Clavius' soul song).
WHAT THE HECKKK?!?!?!?!
May 4, 2011
The first wedding anniversary of Princess Odette and Prince Derek is distracted by field fires set by Knuckles. His master Clavius, wants to conquer the world, and he needs to capture a giant orb to do that. Clavius kidnaps Queen Uberta and Odette with Derek have to save her.
May 4, 2011
The Swan Princess has always been one of my favorites but ssshhhh don't tell anyone i like kids movies.
May 4, 2011
I know I saw this when I was like 7 but I don't remember much of it...except for Prince Derek had to go through an obstacle course lol.
May 4, 2011
A great adaptation of the story and ballet!
½ May 4, 2011
Alla en mis dias de ver mucha television vi esta animacion que me parecio entretenida y me mostro como era esta historia
May 4, 2011
if its what i think it is. it used to be my fav cartoon
direct-to-video crap
not freaken interested
May 4, 2011
it's okay, i guess. i used to watch it all the time when i was little.
May 4, 2011
Not as good as the first.
May 4, 2011
I had forgotten her name is Odette. gross.
May 4, 2011
Also I think I've seen it before, but would like to see it now.
i loveed this movie when i was liek 3
May 4, 2011
I don't remember seeing this either.